Thursday, November 5, 2009

Hello Champloo DVD

I will not talk about the whole concert in case you guys want to go check it out on your own or your waiting for your copy. But I will have screen caps so if you have yet to see it then stand clear or prepare for tiny spoilers. I will separate them in my own header sections. So let's begin!

Favorite Performances!
There are gonna be a few here

Piriri to Yukou: I love this song already, if your old school Berryz like myself than you know how much this song rocks already, dare I say I like it better than Special Generation? Hummm maybe. But this song is amazingly cute and I love that they brought it back!


Jakenpyon: I mean this song is so old school and I love Kanon and Linlin so it made it awesome. Very throw back to old school H!P and I love that. Also the outfits are so cute. Linlin may have gotten the Mika outfit but she got Mari lines so I am happy.


Pira!Otome no Negai: Erina and Saki are amazing! This song is really good and I love it. I'm normally not a fan of either much (though I am slowly changing my mind on both) but I just WISH! Mai was there. This song is amazing and I can't wait to see if they have one with Mai in it (I like Mai last out of H!P at prob. *sorry fans* but this song would be amazing with her. Clear to see Saki took over Mai's parts and it sounds amazing.


Umbrella: Being that my favorite and 4th favorite Musume member, and my favorite C-ute member you should have known that I would have picked this one. I find the song amazingly cute. Any song where Chisato and Mitsui can sing together is love! But seriously I wish they would release a collection of the songs from this concert.


Jump: One of my favorite C-ute B-sides, this song is made of awesome. I just love it so much. I just wish all of C-ute was there (That Megumi and Kanna were back and Mai wasn't sick) it's just not the same group I fell in love with from before.


Only YOU: Now my surprise pick would have to be the Zoku Biyuuden performance. Now if you were skeptical like me about this group let the worries die. This group is amazing. Risako and Sayumi were almost surely spot on in this one and Junjun's got a really good pitch naturally so this was amazing. The shoes are to die for, the clothing is amazing, and the song is awesome. Check this song out if there is at least one song you can watch on this DVD.


Koko ni Iruzee!: Last but not least one of my favorite fast paced songs from Musume. I love this song. It has always been one of my favorites and it's an amazing group song. *Mitsui solo ftw!* In this song you can still see how Musume rules the stage even though Berryz and C-ute and Mano are up there. Ai deep voice plus high kick is still boss!

A parting gift lol


Songs I could do without!

There are not a lot of songs I would say this about but there are 2 that I honestly hope to never hear in a H!P concert again:


Guru Guru jump: Okay H!P are trying to kill me with this song. May I list for you the concerts this song has been used in so far: Resonant LIVE, 2009 Winter Wonderful Hearts Kouen ~Kakumei Gannen~, Platinum 9 DISCO, and Hello! Project 2009 SUMMER Kakumei Gannen ~Hello Chanpuru~. I'm done! Cute song, it's getting old and then with Koharu gone I want no one else to hit that high note. Without Koharu it's not the same. Nice try to make it more interesting to giving solo lines to some people but not into it. Bye bye!


Aozora ga Itsumade mo Tsuzuku You na Mirai de Are!: The most over played song at this point. Should I even list how many times this has been performed? 2006 Rainbow Seven (First time on an album so understandable), SEXY 8 Beat, Summer 10th Anniversary Dai Kanshasai ~Hello☆Pro Natsu Matsuri~, 2008 Winter ~Wonderful Hearts Nenjuu Mu Kyuu~, Resonant LIVE, Platinum 9 Disco, and Hello! Project 2009 SUMMER Kakumei Gannen ~Hello Chanpuru~. And I might have missed one. So Please H!P stop! Let the song rest! I can't take it anymore!

Overall thoughts


MVP's: I had a few that made this concert really awesome. One would have to be Mano. I'm not a huge fan but dam if that girl didn't get me being paired up with Saki and than her solo song was awesome. Another one would have to be the EGG Kanon. OMG this girl has some stamina, going from S/mileage song to one song break than a Mini Moni song, one MC break to switch back to her S/mileage outfit and come back and dance for Mano like nothing is crazy. Mucho props to you Kanon. Over all a great concert. Better than the 2008 one.

No comments:

Post a Comment